Hey. I am back with the all-new, Videosly review. What if I tell you, now you can bring a load of traffic to your web properties without investing in paid ads. What if I tell you, you don’t have to write blog posts after a blog post in order to get a regular stream of traffic. What if I tell you, you can do all these things by creating simple and short videos that have the highest potential to go viral, would you believe me?
In this review, I am going to share some information about ‘Videosly’ with you, which is going to enable you to create such short and stunning videos in minutes and share it on social media platforms instantly. You know, daily on FaceBook roughly 500 million people watch videos every day and video consumption on Instagram is increasing at a staggering rate of 80% per year. One can only imagine to what extent these social media platforms are going to impact online businesses in the coming years.
What is Videosly?
Videosly is a complete all in one video creation and distribution system. This tool has been created keeping the social media traffic in mind.
Nowadays when you go through your FaceBook timeline what is the one thing which stands out the most?
Yes, you guessed it right.
The answer is ‘Videos’.
Especially those slideshow styled videos where the music plays in the background and the images and videos appear simultaneously on the screen with the text overlays.
And that’s what you are going to so using Videosly. But before I show you how easy it is to create videos with Videosly let’s look at some of the unique features of this video creation platform.
- 100% cloud based, SaaS (Software as a Service). What it means is that you don’t need to download or install anything on your computer. Also, you can use this on any kind of device, Mac or PC.
- You can create unlimited videos using Videosly. Depending on the package you choose, you can also sell your videos to clients and keep 100% of the profit.
- Fully FaceBook and Instagram compliant videos.
- You can directly upload to YouTube from within the dashboard of Videosly.
- Created videos can be embedded on any website/blog you own. Of course, you can also download your created videos and upload it to any platform you want, for maximum traffic to your online assets.
- These videos are also perfect for video ADS if you plan to get into paid advertising on social media. They are sure to give you a high ROI.
- Extensive customization options: You can change and/or modify the text, color, sizing and positioning, and the order of your video presentation.
- You can extract the content for your video from any web page using the URL of the page. You can also upload your own unique content for the videos. There are also many stock video clips and audio tracks included in your member’s area at no extra cost.
- You can create HD resolution videos using Videosly. The resolutions in which you can render videos are 960p, 1280p or 1920p.
- Lifetime updates: As this is a SaaS tool, the updates are automatic and lifetime. There is also extensive training included in the member’s area.
- Integrations: You can integrate Videosly with your YouTube and/or Amazon S3 accounts and upload your videos directly.
How to Create Videos Using Videosly in Minutes?
You can create stunning videos using Videosly in 4 simple steps.
Begin by logging into your cloud-based dashboard. If you want you can connect your YouTube and Amazon accounts. It’s totally optional and you have to do it only once. Then click ‘create video’ to get started.
Start by adding a title to your video.
If you want to create a video from the pre-existing content, enter the URL of the web page. Otherwise, you can add your own unique content by pasting it into the area specified.
Customizing your content
Next, you will be welcomed with a 2 screen canvas where you can edit and customize the look and feel of your video. The content will be shown on the left and the elements on the right.
Produce your Video
Frames are automatically added to your video. Each frame also contains text that you have previously added, in the second step. You can now add more text, video clips, images and audio tracks to each of these frames.
Preview and Render
Once you finish the edits and customizations, you can preview the video and render it. This might take a while and you will be notified via email, once the video is ready.
I would like to point out a small issue with this software. It has something to do with one of the limitations regarding the length of the video. I am not sure whether you can call it a drawback or not. However, my problem is that right now Videosly only allows a maximum of 15 frames per video.
What it means is that you can create only short videos with Videosly. Then again, the whole concept behind Videosly is just that. Creating short videos which bring a ton of traffic. So I believe it won’t be such a big issue, after all, considering all the features that have been incorporated into this tool for such a low price.
Oh well! Now coming to the pricing options….
Videosly Pricing and OTOs:
Front End Offer:
Pricing may range between $27 – $37 one time, where the premium package will be offered at $27 and the agency package will be of $37.
In the agency package, you will also get the commercial rights which give you the freedom to sell your videos to clients for profit. You also get access to a client management dashboard and agency marketing materials. Obviously, these won’t be included in the premium package.
OTO 1:Videosly Pro
This add-on gives you the power to create videos with PRO features. You can also create PRO videos for your clients.
OTO 2: Videosly Reseller
This purchase will give you rights to sell Videosly as your own, and keep 100% of the profits.
OTO 3: Stock Footage
If you are planning to get into a long-term business using Videosly, by selling the videos to customers, this offer might just be a right fit for you. This add-on allows you to get access to numerous stock footage, which can be used in your videos for maximum profits.
Videosly Review Verdict
Here are my conclusions about this software.
Videosly is a product created and marketed by a well-known marketer, Sam Bakker. He is known in the industry for top quality products and support.
So you won’t be dead in the water after purchase. There will be somebody who will answer your queries, should you have one.
The price is a low one time 27$. Considering the value this tool offers, your decision shouldn’t be difficult to make.
These types of short videos are a craze on the social media nowadays. So one of your videos going viral isn’t that far from imagination.
Try Videosly using the link below.